We Accept Visa & MasterCard
‘Grab Hire From As Little As €220 A Load’
Talbot Grab Hire & Plant Hire realise the importance of reliability and flexibility when it comes to dealing with the logistics of removing waste and delivery of stone especially in tight urban areas where storage space may be as little as a front driveway or garden.
Recognising this we have combined a fleet of small diggers and dumpers to compliment our Grab hire service which can be supplied with an experienced licensed operator or on a self-drive hire basis making Talbot Grab Hire and Plant hire a one stop shop for the excavation and disposal in tight access and urban sites.
We provide Grab hire to Builders, Landscapers, Paving & driveway contractors, and Homeowners and DIY enthusiasts!
Grab & Plant Hire Services;
While Skip hire has been the traditional route for removal of waste from these type of locations, Grab Hire is a much more efficient, flexible and cost effective alternative for the following reasons;
• No loading into high sided skips (Grab loads material direct from stockpile)
• Delivery of aggregates (stone / sand etc) can be delivered and waste removed in 1 site visit.
• No waiting for skip delivery or collections
• Projects can be excavated, spoil removed and stoned or concreted up in 1 day if planned correctly.
• 1 grab load is equal to 3 standard skips
How it works;
• Locate a suitable collection point. If unsure, please feel free to call us to discuss.
• Calculate approx time required to move a full load of waste material to the collection point. (A full load is approximately 3 standard builder’s skips or 240 wheel barrows or 20 1-ton dumper loads.
• If required calculate any stone/sand etc and locate a suitable location for storing. This material can be grabbed or tipped into position but bear in mind if being delivered at the same time of waste collection will need to be off loaded first before waste is loaded.
Call Us on 045 853 742 or 087 255 8774 to discuss any queries with the above and book a day and time for collection/delivery of Grab Hire or digger hire.
We can remove;
Clay, soil, earth (muck away)
Concrete, bricks, blocks
Trees, bushes, grass (green waste)
Waste Permit Number
We can deliver;
Crushed stone (804, SR21 etc)
Clean broken stone (505B 2″ 3″ 4″)
Sand (Mortar, Plastering)
About Talbot Grab & Plant Hire
Talbot Building and Civil Engineering is a family run and owned business. Run by Vincent & Kay Talbot, the company has grown from a sole trader into one of the most diverse construction companies of its size in Leinster.
Originally established in 2003 Talbot Building & Civil Engineering became a limited company in 2007 following steady growth and expansion due mainly to repeat business and past client recommendations.
Both the company and its employees pride themselves on their work and customer satisfaction and always try to understand and adhere to all our customer’s needs on every contract undertaken.